Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I want SUNSHINE.

Its been rainging all day today! I just want SUNSHINE! O well cause there is only 39 days left until school is out so im pretty pumped! Im also pretty excited because I have been getting up at 10 to go to the rec and I like starting my day off like this. It keeps me energized through the day.
Also! Last night we preffed for moms! Im extremely nervous because Kelsey told me when I was taking her home that she knew who my mom was already and she was smiling and excited so i hope that means i got my number one! Im super scared. lol i dont know when I will find out either because its a surprise so it will be anytime between now and towards the end of the month. AHH! scary. haha

DAY FIFTY-FOUR: Your definition of love.

My definition of love is finding that one person that you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with. Love is when you can be completely silly and comfortable with each other and it only makes you love them more. Love is when you can do absolutely nothing together and still be having the most amazing time. Love is when you trust someone with everything you have and they support you in everything you do. Love is when you have been through the highest highs and the lowest lows and it only makes you stronger together. Love can't really be explained.. its more of thing that has to be felt to understand exactly what it is. My definition of love has the name of Tanner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment