Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday

FELICITY'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY! :) Happy Birthday to my cute niece Felicity!


but on a bad note,
Finals Week. ugh.

So finals start today. Luckily I don't have a final today. I just have to turn in a paper tomorrow, turn in my english portfolio on wednesday and then I have a final on thursday and a final on friday and I'm out of here. This week is a bittersweet week for everyone. I'm sad to leave Pullman but at the same time I can't wait to be home for summer.
Today's schedule:
-Shower
-Tan
-Pick up my sweatshirt from Ellen
-Return some of my textbooks
-Write my english reflection paper
-Edit my english portfolio
-Write my GenEd paper
-Extra Credit movie
I will be up all night tonight doing homework and getting ready for my finals. I'm a little stressed out but that means that summer is only getting closer.

DAY EIGHTY-EIGHT: Does money equal happiness?
Honestly, in my opinion, it can. You have to have money to pay for almost everything and that will give you happiness but if I had to choose between love and money, I would choose love. Money isn't everything but I do think in some ways it makes people happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment