Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Today I went to Synergy with Tyler for his late birthday lunch! I bought him a slice of chocolate cake only to find out that hes on a strict diet so he can't really eat my cake. :( haha its ok though because it was nice to catch up with Tyler :)

When I went to Safeway to buy his cake the cashier at the check out asked me if "it was a cake kind of day?" I spent all morning wondering what she meant by that.. like first of all, isn't every day a cake day?? haha and if not, what does a cake day look like?? I think it bothered me more than it should have but it confused me and I still don't know what she meant by that. lol

On a less happy note, Tanner is thinking about going into the ROTC program at WSU so he will have all his college paid for and more.. which is awesome except he would have to leave to another state for a whole month during summer and its already hard enough to see him when hes living only 2 and a half hours away... and the worst part... he has the possibility of being deployed to fight at some point in his life.. that's so terrible. i cant even imagine war.  I know he doesn't want to do that but to him it looks like his only option to pay for school.. I don't want to be the one to tell him not to go because I know how much school means to him and he needs the money and I'm trying not to be selfish in this whole thing.. I recommended that he stay in moses through summer and the fall semester so he can stay and make money from working so then he will have enough to pay for a couple more semesters so I know he is considering that as an option but thank goodness he is coming home this weekend to talk to his parents about everything. I really don't think I could handle him leaving for war or even boot camp. I just watched Dear John a week or two ago and I cried my eyes out. I don't want that to be me. haha so wish Tanner luck that he comes up with a better option than ROTC. :(

So a little recap on how I feel about the Bachelor so far...
COURTNEY NEEDS TO LEAVE. I can't stand how fake she is and her stupid baby voice is annoying!! So far I'm rooting for Kacey B. and Nikki. Except Kacey B. is getting a little too emotional too soon. hmmm... can't wait till next week!

To end this on a happy note, I started reading the third book in the Hunger Games series and I love it so far! I can hardly put the book down! so that's what I will be doing all tonight! :)


I feel like this song is fitting for how I feel today.

No comments:

Post a Comment