Saturday, January 21, 2012

Two Thousand Twelve

So, I'm back! I decided to start blogging again (thanks to Jade :)) but i also decided that I don't need to make myself blog every day. So here's whats new:

2012 has motivated me to become the person I've always wanted to be. More successful in every aspect of my life. A few days ago I started an 8 week weight loss challenge with my family. Basically I get points for doing good things like drinking 64 oz a day and eating a certain amount of fruits and veggies. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by the end of the eight weeks and its definitely going to happen! :)

I've been working for my mom at the espresso stand which is nice because I like making money and I hate sitting at home by myself all day. haha but it gets a little ridiculous for me to waste gas driving all the way to Othello so I'm working on getting a different job in town.
I applied to Big Bend so next quarter I can get back into school and get back on the right track again.

What I've learned lately: I need to focus on smaller goals one at a time before I can start focusing so much on the future. My whole life I've always planned for the future and never for the present and I believe that is what has set me back a couple steps. I just need to start small to succeed and have the life I want. And I know now that nobody else is going to do it for me. Just me myself and I. :)

I've also made 2012 a year that I will have no regrets. I'm very focused and driven this year and I'm sad that it took me this long to realize what I need to do. I know I will make mistakes, but I'm determined to learn from them and continue on to make my life the life I want to live.

As for relationships, I am working on improving them. That includes everyone. Tanner, my best friends and my family. Life is too short to be anything but happy so I'm not going to waste the time I have :)

Also, I have become a pinterest addict so I think blogging is going to be a little more fun for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment