Saturday, April 2, 2011

I don't see nothin wrong

Happy 1st day of April and HELLLOOOO SUNSHINE. I could get used to this weather. Pullman. PLEASE STAY WARM for the rest of the month at least until I can go home for Summer. :)

DAY FIFTY-SEVEN: Your definition of happiness.

My definition of happiness is being in love, being loved, and loving life. Ive come to realize that not everything is always going to go the way I want it but that isnt going to stop me form being happy. I think to be happy you have to love the life you were given and make the most out of every situation. I also believe that you are in charge of your own happiness. If you want to do something, make it happen for yourself. :)

ONLY ONE MONTH OF SCHOOL LEFT!
and finals week but thats just two days out of the week. :)
I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM TO GO HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment