Thursday, April 7, 2011

When you fall I'll be the only one who looks away, when you call I'll be the first to tell you I can't stay

I cant seem to kick these allergies or sickness or whatever it is. Its ruining my nights and mornings. lol and I've been having some really weird dreams lately and i have no idea what they mean. its super annoying.
Tonight I have a PACE programming so that should be fun. then more study table hours.
GOOD NEWS! My mommy is coming to town tomorrow and we are going to the fashion show! :)

29 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL! :)

DAY SIXTY-THREE: Your views on gay marriage.

I support it. I think anyone should be able to love who they want so why would we be able to tell them not to get married? its just a piece of paper. I love gay guys. they are the best. :) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment