Thursday, April 7, 2011

take that and rewind it back.

So i wrote this on tuesday but forgot to post it haha

I GOT MY NEW MOM! ELLEN! :)
So last night we had our new member meeting after chapter and we were sitting there bored and then all the other girls started pounding on the doors and i thought someone was gunna get shot. haha but then i was handed a card that led me to put on crazy socks, a tube top, another shirt and some sunglasses like a scavenger hunt across the house. then i went downstairs and everyone was waiting and Ellen found me and told me she was my new mom! :) Im super excited! I have a greek family now and I love them! I also got a new twin Kelsey! :) I am loving life today. haha except imkinda sick still but thats ok. Im getting things finished tonight at study tables! i cant wait to be done with school work. this summer is going to be the best ever!!

31 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL! 

DAY SIXTY-ONE: One of your most prized possessions.

Basically my life or my body. Im glad I have the life that I do and I wouldnt want it any other way :) Phones and stuff are replaceable so i wouldnt concider them prized possessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment