Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Earth Day!

Earth Day


Today my best friend Jade comes! and Kristi will be here too! :) I have a busy day planned!
Laundry at 10-1 basically, tanning in between, quiz for history of rock and roll at 1, class at 3, jade gets here, more cleaning and packing and moving stuff out of the way, dinner, Kristi comes, then we are getting ready to go out!


DAY SEVENTY-EIGHT: Would you rather people be honest with you, even if it's something not good, or lie to you to make you feel good?
I would rather be told the truth. Nothing good can come from a lie. I always want to know the truth and I would encourage people to tell me the truth unless they are just trying to hurt peoples feelings. then I feel like its unnecessary.
2 WEEKS LEFT!! :)
 
P.S. Don't forget to do something nice for the Earth today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment