Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby please don't go. If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here?

Yesterday i drove back home to moses after my class. Once i got home i finished an assignment and my dad said he wanted to take tanner and i to a movie at 9:45 so we went to see Red Riding Hood and it was actually a lot better than i thought it was going to be! i liked it and there was a twist to it. not to mention the two main guys were pretty cute! haha but one thing that sucked was that i left to go to the bathroom and on the way back up the stairs to my seat i tripped and almost fell on my face and i dont think there was one person in the theatre that didnt see it and laugh. haha but i dont care cause i was laughing too cause ive learned that im a clumsy person and that is something i would do. hahah geez im awesome. =P

then i came home and my dad told me that if i was staying up to watch ellen he was going to stay up too. hahah so we watched SNL and ellen till like 3 this morning. haha

DAY THIRTY-SIX: What you think of your friends.

My friends are amazing! They are always there for me and I'm always there for them. I love how different all of my friends are. I couldnt ask for better friends! i love you guys!! :)



12,600 calories. O MY GOSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment