Yesterday i drove back home to moses after my class. Once i got home i finished an assignment and my dad said he wanted to take tanner and i to a movie at 9:45 so we went to see Red Riding Hood and it was actually a lot better than i thought it was going to be! i liked it and there was a twist to it. not to mention the two main guys were pretty cute! haha but one thing that sucked was that i left to go to the bathroom and on the way back up the stairs to my seat i tripped and almost fell on my face and i dont think there was one person in the theatre that didnt see it and laugh. haha but i dont care cause i was laughing too cause ive learned that im a clumsy person and that is something i would do. hahah geez im awesome. =P
then i came home and my dad told me that if i was staying up to watch ellen he was going to stay up too. hahah so we watched SNL and ellen till like 3 this morning. haha
DAY THIRTY-SIX: What you think of your friends.
My friends are amazing! They are always there for me and I'm always there for them. I love how different all of my friends are. I couldnt ask for better friends! i love you guys!! :)
12,600 calories. O MY GOSH.
- Do you believe in Magic?
- I don't mind, havin that someone around.
- I want SUNSHINE.
- Disneyland Dilemma
- Amazing weekend!
- If your one of us, then roll with us.
- It's beginning to feel a lot like SPRING!
- Never had a doubt, now I'm goin crazy
- Hold my hand, I'll take you everywhere
- You belong with me
- Don't be a drag, just be a queen
- There's always something in your way, what can you...
- Thats when you're the prettiest
- Cause the spaces between my fingers are right wher...
- Not so easy to forgive, harder to forget
- When you tell me I'm a wreck, Say that I'm a mess,...
- It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I...
- She' got dreams too big for this town, and she nee...
- Baby please don't go. If I wake up tomorrow will y...
- like really?
- You said you'd run away, you said you'd run away w...
- just a little more
- By now you shoulda, somehow, realized what you got...
- Let your waves crash down on me and take me away
- Relax, step back and watch it happen
- You never thought I'd get this far, would get this...
- Bye bye beautiful, don’t bother to write
- We could leave this town and run forever
- Baby you aint seen nothin yet
- Put your troubles aside, start livin
- Don't look back, and have no regrets
- ▼ March (31)