Monday, March 14, 2011

When you tell me I'm a wreck, Say that I'm a mess, How could you expect anything less?

spring break is amazing. today i had my massage and basically she told me that i have a bunch of stuff messed up in my back, BUT i loved my massage. i almost fell asleep. haha
tonight im going to michaels with tanner for dinner :) and tonight is Pretty Little Liars and the FINALE of The Bachelor! Im super excited to watch them with my mom and I hope Brad picks Emily. :)

3 Days till i get to be with my best friends in Seattle enjoying life!
11 Days till I get to go to Canada for white rose formal! 

DAY THIRTY-NINE: Why you think you've learned more from the good or the bad.

I think ive learned from both but i think everyone learns more from the bad. Making mistakes teaches me to fix them the next time around. Nobody wants to make the same mistake twice. I also think i've learned from the good too because it helps me learn what I want out of life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment