Monday, March 21, 2011

You belong with me

Sunday we got up and left for home but on the way back we stopped in Des Moines to visit Taylor. He gave us a house tour and then we had to leave. I miss Taylor! but he has a pretty nice house haha
then i went to see Tanner once we got into town because i missed him sooooooo much! so we hung out at his moms, then his dads, then mine then we left for Pullman! that was basically my whole Sunday. haha


DAY FORTY-FIVE: When was the last time you tried something new?

This whole weekend I tried lots of new things. i went to a spa and a club that i had never been to. i ate at a bunch of different places that i haven't even heard of. i tired homemade avocado masks and hair conditioners. haha my whole weekend was full of trying new things!

ONLY 5 days till CANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment