Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I don't mind, havin that someone around.

This morning I woke up to a hurricane outside, a headache, and a cough. lol not a good way to start the day.
All day this weather has been pretty crappy and I'm not liking it at all. I can't wait for school to be over!!
38 DAYS LEFT!
That means only 5 more weekends in pullman, 13 more English, Pysch and History of Rock and roll classes, 9 UColl and gen ed classes. how awesome does that sound!?

ALSO! BIG NEWS! I decided to take the Disney College Program next Spring so I don't have to pay and decide right now! I found out that there is a way to stay in the system and take the offer at a different time. :)
Awesome. I know! haha

Well Im off to go get a coffee and do some study tables! yay. NOT.


DAY FIFTY-FIVE: A passage from a book that has touched you.

Well this is a hard one because I don't have any books with me here at college.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment