Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not so easy to forgive, harder to forget

Today I just want to blog about how much I love my life. I have never been happier than I am at this moment. I have the most amazing friends, boyfriend, family, school, EVERYTHING. :) I find myself smiling every day and I dont even know why but I love it! I am so thankful for my life and the people that have made me who i am today.
I have big plans for the future and I have goals that I can guarentee I will complete and succeed at.
I just wanted to say that my life couldnt be any better than it is right now so thank you to the people that have made it that way. :)

anyways. Im so glad that Brad picked Emily! they are perfect together. :)
rachel and i are discussing ways to become rich. we chose to invent things. my ideas are a sucker that whitens your teeth, but tastes good. and a pad type thing that will pull your car to the curb so you dont have to parallel park. :) nobody steal my ideas cause i know they are awesome. haha
i really want to paint something but i dont have a clue what to paint.

DAY FORTY: What are features you get complimented on a lot?
Pretty much just my eyes and smile. even though its cheesy. :)

I am amazed that I have been blogging for a little over 40 days already. It seems like just yesterday when I asked Jade to do this 365 day challenge thing with me. crazy!

2 days till SEATTLE! :)
10 days till CANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment