Today i woke up to a TON of notifications that Travis, Danny, and Mitch had liked everything of mine on facebook and i didnt know why so i started liking EVERYTHING of theirs. Matt finally told me that it was because i always like everybodys status. um YA. thats what the like button is for! when i like something! lol so thats how my day started. BUT its wednesday! which means only 2 more days till spring break! woo! tonight at 6:30 is the Greek Week Basketball Tournament so i will be going to that and then right after we have our mom dot social where we are gunna eat pizza and watch movies! then i have two essays to write, and 3 one page papers. :) NOT.
I seriously cant wait for spring break to come! hopefully it will be nice in moses and seattle!
DAY THIRTY-FOUR: Your horoscope for the day and whether you think its accurate.
GEMINI: Your key planet Mercury skips into action-packed Aries today, encouraging you to learn everything you can about something new. You might develop an unexpected interest in heading in a different direction. You are eager to start moving, but you could get sidetracked by a major distraction. Instead of losing sight of your previous goals, demonstrate your genius by turning your brilliant ideas into something real.
i think this is pretty accurate because ive been thinking a lot about my major lately and how i want to find something that i love. and i love traveling. its just been something thats been on my mind and ive really been looking forward to my future i just forget that i have steps to take to get there first. :)
- Do you believe in Magic?
- I don't mind, havin that someone around.
- I want SUNSHINE.
- Disneyland Dilemma
- Amazing weekend!
- If your one of us, then roll with us.
- It's beginning to feel a lot like SPRING!
- Never had a doubt, now I'm goin crazy
- Hold my hand, I'll take you everywhere
- You belong with me
- Don't be a drag, just be a queen
- There's always something in your way, what can you...
- Thats when you're the prettiest
- Cause the spaces between my fingers are right wher...
- Not so easy to forgive, harder to forget
- When you tell me I'm a wreck, Say that I'm a mess,...
- It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I...
- She' got dreams too big for this town, and she nee...
- Baby please don't go. If I wake up tomorrow will y...
- like really?
- You said you'd run away, you said you'd run away w...
- just a little more
- By now you shoulda, somehow, realized what you got...
- Let your waves crash down on me and take me away
- Relax, step back and watch it happen
- You never thought I'd get this far, would get this...
- Bye bye beautiful, don’t bother to write
- We could leave this town and run forever
- Baby you aint seen nothin yet
- Put your troubles aside, start livin
- Don't look back, and have no regrets
- ▼ March (31)