So yesterday was saturday. i didnt do much but we had our recruitment training! we practiced our entry song and worked with the steps on the stairs. i honestly dont think im going to make it all of rush week.. lol i need to be more in shape for that stuff. :) then we worked on conversations and all that and i got to meet some more of my sisters that i havent seen yet. so that was awesome! :)
DAY THIRTY: 5 favorite girls names, 5 favorite boys names
3. Cameron (this means nothing. i just like the name.)
5. i dont have a fifth one. lol
this was a hard one for me. i really dont have 5 names that i like for boys or girls.. so truthfully these names arent exactly my favorite and i couldnt even find 5 i like especially for boys. boys names are always so plain. lol
- Do you believe in Magic?
- I don't mind, havin that someone around.
- I want SUNSHINE.
- Disneyland Dilemma
- Amazing weekend!
- If your one of us, then roll with us.
- It's beginning to feel a lot like SPRING!
- Never had a doubt, now I'm goin crazy
- Hold my hand, I'll take you everywhere
- You belong with me
- Don't be a drag, just be a queen
- There's always something in your way, what can you...
- Thats when you're the prettiest
- Cause the spaces between my fingers are right wher...
- Not so easy to forgive, harder to forget
- When you tell me I'm a wreck, Say that I'm a mess,...
- It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I...
- She' got dreams too big for this town, and she nee...
- Baby please don't go. If I wake up tomorrow will y...
- like really?
- You said you'd run away, you said you'd run away w...
- just a little more
- By now you shoulda, somehow, realized what you got...
- Let your waves crash down on me and take me away
- Relax, step back and watch it happen
- You never thought I'd get this far, would get this...
- Bye bye beautiful, don’t bother to write
- We could leave this town and run forever
- Baby you aint seen nothin yet
- Put your troubles aside, start livin
- Don't look back, and have no regrets
- ▼ March (31)