Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like SPRING!

It is a beautiful day in Pullman today! It's a whopping 52 degrees right now! :) I think I'm going to wear a t-shirt to class today. without a coat. :O


So I've been extremely busy this whole week and I know I've been behind on blogging.. so I'm making up for it right now.

DAY FORTY-EIGHT: Your life story in three words.

I asked Tanner what three words he would pick for me and he said: I'm With Tanner.
haha but I think I would pick: Happy Exciting Eventful. ha

DAY FORTY-NINE: Are you a lover or a fighter?

I think I'm both. Mostly a lover but when I need to stand up for something or someone, I will. I try to avoid drama and situations that make me a fighter because I would rather be lover. :) i like to love. haha


TOMARROW I LEAVE FOR CANADA! Im excited for this because I will be checking off something on my bucketlist. I've never been to Canada before and it's one of the places I want to visit. So I get to visit a new country, and have a wonderful time with my boyfriend and some pretty cool people. :)

Also, only 43 days till school is out! I can't wait for Summer! I can't wait for camping, tanning, swim suits 24/7, blonde hair, sunglasses, swimming, boating, relaxing, be with friends, traveling, and everything else that has to do with SUMMER!
I hope everyone is as excited about this wonderful weather. :) Have a GREAT day!



No comments:

Post a Comment