today i dont have much to blog about. i have a TON of studying to do and a lot of things i need to finish! but i can tell you one thing,
i CANT wait for summer. its going to be amazing! monday at chapter i found out that sometime in july we are going to one of the girls houses in Widby Island to spend some time together with eachother! and we are ordering tank tops and zip-up jackets! :) im just so very excited for summer. i dont think anyone really understands how ready i am. i want to be tan and wear my swim suit everywhere i go!
DAY TWENTY-EIGHT: Something that makes you angry.
at the current moment, snow makes me very angry. lol im so ready for summer and it just wont go away! but today is a very wonderful day and the sun is shining so im pretty happy with that. :)
how cute is this? :)
- Do you believe in Magic?
- I don't mind, havin that someone around.
- I want SUNSHINE.
- Disneyland Dilemma
- Amazing weekend!
- If your one of us, then roll with us.
- It's beginning to feel a lot like SPRING!
- Never had a doubt, now I'm goin crazy
- Hold my hand, I'll take you everywhere
- You belong with me
- Don't be a drag, just be a queen
- There's always something in your way, what can you...
- Thats when you're the prettiest
- Cause the spaces between my fingers are right wher...
- Not so easy to forgive, harder to forget
- When you tell me I'm a wreck, Say that I'm a mess,...
- It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I...
- She' got dreams too big for this town, and she nee...
- Baby please don't go. If I wake up tomorrow will y...
- like really?
- You said you'd run away, you said you'd run away w...
- just a little more
- By now you shoulda, somehow, realized what you got...
- Let your waves crash down on me and take me away
- Relax, step back and watch it happen
- You never thought I'd get this far, would get this...
- Bye bye beautiful, don’t bother to write
- We could leave this town and run forever
- Baby you aint seen nothin yet
- Put your troubles aside, start livin
- Don't look back, and have no regrets
- ▼ March (31)