So Friday night we visited Ian and went to some super lame party. haha then Saturday morning we drove back to Seattle and Jade and I went to eat and shop a little downtown. Ashley met up with us and we took a bus to South Center Mall and we shopped for a while. when we got back home we decided to make homemade face masks and a conditioner for our hair.
so after that we went to NEIGHBORS. which is a gay club hahaha we took our friend Victor and danced a little then went back home. it was definitely a new experience..
DAY FORTY-FOUR: When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just do what you know is right?
this is a tough question. I think you should always do what you know is right but i know that doesn't always happen. I'm going to be honest, i don't know how to answer this question. haha
- Do you believe in Magic?
- I don't mind, havin that someone around.
- I want SUNSHINE.
- Disneyland Dilemma
- Amazing weekend!
- If your one of us, then roll with us.
- It's beginning to feel a lot like SPRING!
- Never had a doubt, now I'm goin crazy
- Hold my hand, I'll take you everywhere
- You belong with me
- Don't be a drag, just be a queen
- There's always something in your way, what can you...
- Thats when you're the prettiest
- Cause the spaces between my fingers are right wher...
- Not so easy to forgive, harder to forget
- When you tell me I'm a wreck, Say that I'm a mess,...
- It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I...
- She' got dreams too big for this town, and she nee...
- Baby please don't go. If I wake up tomorrow will y...
- like really?
- You said you'd run away, you said you'd run away w...
- just a little more
- By now you shoulda, somehow, realized what you got...
- Let your waves crash down on me and take me away
- Relax, step back and watch it happen
- You never thought I'd get this far, would get this...
- Bye bye beautiful, don’t bother to write
- We could leave this town and run forever
- Baby you aint seen nothin yet
- Put your troubles aside, start livin
- Don't look back, and have no regrets
- ▼ March (31)