Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cause maybe, you're gunna be the one that saves me

 Last night i got an email from my teacher saying that we dont have class today so my 12 o'clock class was canceled so i just have class at 3! so i got to sleep in even though my allergies kept me up all night.
tonight we have chapter at 6 and our first new member meeting after that! :) tanner just drove me back to my dorm and it is a blizzard outside. for once i actually miss moses lake weather. lol

DAY NINETEEN: Your thoughts on your family

My family means the world to me. I love them. :) they have helped me through everything. Its hard to live in pullman because i dont get to be around them as much and i dont get to see my nieces grow up as much. but it makes it better when i visit cause i know i will get to see everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment