Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Please just don’t play with me, my paper heart will bleed

Today, has been good! I woke up, went on a coffee date with Miesha who is my pledge buddy of the week! then i went to english, i got caught up on all my shows and now im gunna do some homework so i can get caught up so i dont have to do it this weekend, and then im going to the gym :) nothing really exciting has happend but im liking today! only 2 more days and im outta here to go home for the three day weekend! :)
Also, today is Jonathan Roberts birthday! We've been best friends ever since i was 2. I cant believe how fast the years have gone by. I told him today that it seems like just yesterday that we were spending every day together jumping on our tampolines and he would be eating all the food we owned in my house. haha we used to call him the "snack man" because every time we would get to my house, no matter if we just had lunch, he would say, im hungry, can i have a snack? haha i would hear that at least 5 times a day. anyways, i just wanted to say happy birthday to him!

DAY THIRTEEN: Your favorite quote


I have a few favorite quotes.
"Live the Life you Love, Love the Life you Live."
"Live, Laugh, Love." - i know this one is one that everyone loves but i think it describes a perfect happy life. If you do all three there is no reason for you to have an unhappy life. :)
"Win today." - haha my boyfriend made this one up and at first i didnt really understand it and thought it was kind of dumb but now im starting to understand why he lives by this quote. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment