Thursday, February 10, 2011

We just make the world dance, forget about the price tag

Today is my phone interview!! :) at 6! Im so excited! Today has been okay. not much has happened though. just glad that tomorrow is friday!
Right now im going to eat my teriyaki chicken, fried rice and an eggrole with my mocha breve. :) and im going to watch the latest episode of modern family! then i will be ready for my interview then im going to the gym and then im not sure what else i have planned. haha
The weather here was so nice today! It made me want to be on a beach somewhere hot soaking up some sun. next spring break i want to be in cabo or somewhere awesome with my friends since im not doing anything this spring break except visiting ashley in seattle! :) i really just want to go on vacation. i guess that means i will be working all summer but im ok with that as long as im making money! haha

DAY SEVEN: A show or a movie that has changed you, and how.

I would have to say the whole Disney company has changed my life. I know that sounds cheesy and it might make me sound like a little kid but truthfully i am cheesy and still a little kid deep down. The Lion king makes my heart melt everytime i watch it. haha and like i had said earlier in the week about the disney college program, they played a short film about the company and it showed so many movies that i love and it made me want to cry because it makes you think about how fast your growing up. i think that is why i love disneyland so much. when youre there you dont have to worry about life or growing up or stress about anything. it just takes you back to when you were little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment