Monday, February 14, 2011

It's obvious that my heart beats for you

ITS VALENTINES DAY! :) Im so excited for today even though i have way too much going on! but they are all good exciting things! I have my first chapter meeting and formal dinner tonight! and then i have to finish ashleys present to get it sent out tomorrow and then i have dinner at 9 with tanner at Fireside Grille! :) Today is going to be a great day!


DAY ELEVEN: The worst advice you've ever heard, or ever been given.

The worst advice ive ever heard is "trust me, it wont hurt." it seems like my parents or doctor or friends always say this and whenever they say this, it seems to hurt way more then i even imagined. For example, when i got my belly button pierced i had asked a bunch of people if it hurts and they all said no. I think that was the worst pain anyone could recieve from a piercing. haha or shots at the doctors. they say it will sting a little, but it usually stings a lot, for a long time. haha idk if this really counts as advice but ive learned to never listen when someone says it wont hurt. :)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment