Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Seems like everybodys got a price, I wonder how they sleep at night

Today has been interesting. I woke up to a blizzard in pullman, my eye was all read so i thought i had pink eye. and i woke up super early. I was extremely angry at the world this morning. but then i went home and slept a little more and my eye got better, then i went to class and worked on my present for ashley, ate some yummy food, and i went to a program thats madatory for greeks. it was a pretty cool documentary that we watched but it was very long.. haha so progressivly my day has gotten a little better since it started but its still not great. but i did get to talk to my best friend jade for a while. im excited we are in the same house and we are going through this greek stuff together! :)

DAY TWELEVE: The best advice you've ever heard, or ever been given.

The best advice ive ever heard is Be Yourself. I know this goes back a few days when the question asked what it meant to me when i hear those words but i think thats the best advice ive ever heard. and it came from my mom. everything has always worked out for the best when i have been myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment